We are a non-profit, non-governmental organization that does not carry out any political activity.
We were established in 1974 and were granted a license to work in the various fields of education and social welfare in service of the public interest.
Our mission is to promote the sustainability and progress of Muslim communities in Lebanon through educational, health, and charitable programs aimed at children and youth in need in our society.
- Improve the living conditions and safety for our students, staff and community.
- Establish and manage schools, social care homes, and healthcare facilities.
- Provide care and support to orphaned children and their families.
- Offer shelter and essential services to homeless children.
- Provide specialized care for children in custody.
- Provide material and in-kind assistance to the deserving and needy.
We uphold a set of core values that shape the essence of our educational community. We instill in our students and staff the values of respect, responsibility, fairness, community, trust, and integrity.
- Respect forms the foundation of our interactions, fostering a culture of understanding and empathy.
- Responsibility and fairness guide our actions, ensuring equity and accountability.
- We cherish our sense of community, where everyone is valued and supported.
- Trust and integrity are the cornerstones of our institution, where honesty and ethical conduct are paramount.
These values collectively define our school’s character, promoting a nurturing and principled environment for all.
- Mr. Issam Baadarani: President and official representive towards the government
- Honorable judge Amine Hammoud: Vice president
- Mr. Ayad Itani: Finance & Education programs
- Mr. Nazih Sidani: Secretary
- Mr. Ali Younes Aldarazi: Treasurer
- Mr. Samer Jaber: Accountant
- Mr. Hisham Kreidieh: Admin Manager
Board of Directors
- Honorable Judge Dr. Samir Aliah
- Dr. Saadeddin Itani
- Mr. Issam Hijazi
- Mr. Ghaithan Tayyarah
- Mr. Abdelrahman Alalusi
- Mr. Suhail Hasbini
- Mr. Omar Abdulrahman
- Ms. Ghada Hammoud
- Mr. Ziad Natour
- Mr. Samir Alkouch
- Ms. Suheir Alhosary
- Mr. Hani Kantari
- Mr. Rabih Baadarani
In the past 3 years, we’ve raised over $400,000 to support 3,600 children from Lebanon’s poorest communities with education and we aim for more…
Join our mission
There are numerous ways for anyone to join us and be part of our journey.
You can volunteer with us, sponsor one of our projects and programs, donate to our causes and many other possibilities. Contact us today to discuss your involvement.